- SPORICIDAL kills C.diff in 4 minutes
- NADCC TABLET CONCENTRATE mixes with normal tap water to create HOCL
- More accurate dilution than chemical dispensers
EPA K list approved product recommended by the CDC for C.auris and other emerging pathogens
OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard compliant
Broad-spectrum from food contact surface sanitizer to sporicidal
NFPA rating 0,0,0 Use Dilution
- Nursing homes
- Veterinary clinics
- Zoos and aquariums
- office buildings
- Industrial facilities
- Marine vehicles and facilities
- Tablets disinfect, sanitize, and clean hard, non-porous surfaces including walls, floors, tables, chairs, countertops, bathroom fixtures, sinks, shelves, racks, carts, refrigerators, coolers, glazed tile, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain, plastic, stainless steel, glass, knobs, appliances and more.
For more information on surfaces, kill claims,
and dilution rates, see downloadable content above.